Saturday, February 22, 2014

Got the texture onto our little playerbot friend. I brought the sunbot into unity and got the texture working on him after a few snags.


Theres a bit of a strange issue when I brought the texture out to a .tga. It made the colors look a little funny and over-exaggerated the watercolor effect I was aiming for. But I think this is a good start for the texture.



We want to try to create the textures for the whole game using actual watercolors, but we'll see how that pans out after this week's testing of it. Next up to consider is how Im going to be setting up the playerbot's rig. I've animated in 3d before, but not in maya, and not really with something that didn't use a bipedal rig. I've been scoping out possible ways to do this, but I think Im going to reach out to some people for help on it since I'm new at the subject.
Let's hope it goes well! See you next week

No comments:

Post a Comment